Applications are open for the 2021 Chinese Government Scholarship – Fully Funded. The scholarship is open to all nationalities and the deadline is 15th April 2021.
The Chinese Government Scholarships-Chinese University Program, a full scholarship found out by China’s Ministry of Education in 2008, is aimed toward promoting Chinese education brands on a world basis. Xiamen University is one of the distinguished universities designated to recruit international students to review postgraduate degree programs under this scholarship scheme.
Also Check: Korean Government Scholarship Fully Funded 2021
- Tuition fee;
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1,000/month for doctoral programs);
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs);
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Note: Other expenses for study in China, like international travel expenses, cost of physical examination, margin and utility costs for on-campus accommodation, and price in fact materials, should be borne by the scholarship recipients themselves.
Eligibility for 2021 Chinese Government Scholarship
- Applicants must meet the wants of the respective programs they’re applying for.
- Educational background and age limits (as of September 1, 2021):
- Master’s programs: hold a baccalaureate or above and be under the age of 35;
- Doctoral programs: hold an academic degree or above and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants who apply for Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL) or programs of foreign language studies aren’t eligible.
Duration of Scholarships
- Master’s programs: 2 or 3 years;
- Doctoral programs: 4 years.
Application Period: February 1 to April 15, 2021.
- Applicants shall complete an online application at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn (Program Category: Type B; Agency No. of XMU: 10384) and print out the appliance Form for Chinese Government Scholarships. The Scholarships form should be completed in Chinese or English and signed by the applicant.
- Applicants shall complete another online application at http://application.xmu.edu.cn and upload the scan copy of the form for Chinese Government Scholarships. there’s no got to mail paper application materials.
Also Check: Fulbright Scholarships in USA 2021
(1) Applicants are expected to submit an entire set of application materials and can be held liable for the authenticity of their documents. Incomplete or forged application materials are going to be rejected.
(2) Applicants are expected to stay their phones on, check their email and online application account regularly as XMU’s Admissions Office will contact them when necessary.
Selection and Notification
A comprehensive review is going to be conducted on the applicant’s academic record, language proficiency, overall merits, research achievements, and their prospective supervisor’s comments. The shortlisted candidates are going to be submitted to China Scholarship Council for final approval.
The final results are going to be published at https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn in early August.